Thursday, December 28, 2017

Jon Doe & Rumble Town ‎- Do What I Gotta Do / Ease Back - 1993


12" - 1993 - Rumblin' Records 


This wax came out in 1993 on Rumblin' Records. 3 tracks performed by the Philly based emcee Jon Doe featuring Black Anthem and Thorobredz. 
"Do what I Gotta Do" produced by DJ Destro and "Is Yoo Wit It" produced by Dj Jazz on the A-Side. On the other side, the excellent "Ease Back" also produced by DJ Jazz. By the way, this song has been reissued on 7-Inches vinyl in 2014 by the english label aeproductions . 




For those who don't remember Dj Jazz, it's the same producer who worked with Pauly Yamz in 1995. No more info about Black Anthem and Thorobredz and I don't know exactly what or who is "Rumble Town"... maybe it was the name of the crew composed of all the artists featuring on the B-side... 



1 comment: