Sunday, May 16, 2021

Radio Show : Edutainment - The Blackbyrds

 


Edutainment is a Hip-Hop Radio Show aired on HDR 99.1FM - Rouen (France) hosted by Bachir & SLurg. This episode is dedicated to the Blackbyrds

 



Donald Byrd & Booker Little : Wee Tina

The Beatnuts : Props Over Here 

Deda : I Originate 

La Mixture : Les têtes à battre

Donald Byrd & 125th Street, NYC : I Feel Like Loving You Today

Gang Starr : Say Your Prayers 

K Rino : Tied In

The Blackbyrds : Wilford’s Gone

Society : What Is A Man 

D Auguste : Sunset

Alliance Ethnik : L’original 

The Blackbyrds : All I Ask

Grand Daddy IU : Pick Up The Pace

The Blackbyrds : Reggins

OC : Brothers Are Fake

Kurious : I’m Kurious

Sages Poètes de la Rue : Que ce monde est étrange 

The Blackbyrds : Mysterious Vibes

Scientifik : I Used To Know Ya 

Masters Of Illusion : Silk Suit, Black Linen

The Blackbyrds : Dreaming About You

KMD : 808 Man 

The Blackbyrds : Supernatural Feeling

Stets : So Let The Fun Begin

The Blackbyrds : Do It Fluid

Eric B & Rakim : The R

De La Soul : Ghetto Thang

The Blackbyrds : Rock Creek Park

Tuff Crew : My Part Of Town 

The Blackbyrds : Street Game



No comments:

Post a Comment