Saturday, September 11, 2021

The Wicked Takeover Ep#20 - September 03rd 2021




20th episode of The Wicked Takeover aired on September 03, 2021 hosted by DJ Wicked on WRAPfm.

"The Wicked Takeover brings you deep into the Vinyl crates of Wicked. Expect to hear everything from album cuts to b-sides, remixes, white labels, bootlegs, etc. You'll also hear Hip-Hop from the Golden Era of 1988 to the Mid-90's all the way to current times. A large focus will be on 2k Hip-Hop, especially 2010 to current. Fridays 9pm EST | 6pm PST www.wrap.fm"




Intro 

Zion I - Venus

Souls Of Mischief - Fa Sho Fo Real Instrumental

Talk Break

Pete Rock Feat. Rob-O - War

Black Star - Little Brother

Lootpack - Crate Diggin’

Peanut Butter Wolf Feat. Grand the Visitor & Shortkut - Competition Gets None

Rasco - Hip-Hop Essentials

Slum Village - Once Upon A Time

The Nextmen feat Grap Luva - Break The Mould

Finsta Bundy - Game's So Crazy

AG - We Do That Too

The Colored Section - Introduction

Common Feat. Canibus - Making A Name For Ourselves

A Tribe Called Quest Feat. Rah Digga - Mardi Gras At Midnight

Heltah Skeltah - Undastand

De La Soul Feat. Mos Def - Big Brother Beat

Ras Kass - Anything Goes 

The Nonce - J To The I

Large Professor Feat. Nas - One Plus One

The Lady Of Rage - Breakdown

Bizarre Feat. Eminem & Fuzz - Trife Thieves 

Droop Capone - Reign

Defari - Killing Spree

Visionaries - Blessings

Talk Break

Zion I Feat. Planet Asia - Critical

Zion I - Boom Bip 

Zion I - We Got It 

Zion I Feat. The Grouch & Goapele - Flow

Zion I - Nowadaze

Zion I Feat. Aceyalone - Cheeba Cheeba

Zion I -  Revolution (Hard Remix)

Zion I - Innerlight (Icy Remix)

Zion I - Trippin




No comments:

Post a Comment