Sunday, September 6, 2026

Open Eye Productions - A.T.M. - The Big Picture (Unreleased Demo)


 Patrock (of Heavy Jewelz Records) is back with some brand new unreleased demos from a group called A.T.M., an acronym for Addicted To Money, from Norfolk, VA. 


Patrock : "Here we have a solid demo tape from A.T.M. (Addicted To Money) outta Norfolk, VA, produced by Open Eye Productions. This demo contains 6 tracks, but unfortunately, no track titles or release year are mentioned. Based on the sound, the music was likely recorded between '96 and '98. I think the group consists of two guys and a lady, and they are spittin' some thug shit. It's really dope! I have zero information about them, but I can hear the names “Big Cheese“, “KP“ and “Ces“ or “Chedda“. If you have more info, please let me know. Also, if one of the group members or the producer sees this, please get in touch with me!"







No comments:

Post a Comment