Monday, January 25, 2016

Truth - From Ashes To Kingdom Come - 2016


LP - 2016 - Ill Adrenaline Records 


1. Intro
2. Holding Down The Fort
3. New Type Of Something Feat. Sean Price
4. Take a Stand
5. Haymaker! (Interlude)
6. The Greatest Force
7. Genuine Article Feat. O.C. (Of D.I.T.C.)
8. How It's Supposed 2 Be
9. Gruesome
10. Super Hero Scratch Skit
11. Hip-Hop Heroics
12. Stages Of War Feat. The Barbarian
13. I'm Bringing It
14. Right What I Write Feat. O.C. & AG (Of D.I.T.C.)
15. Death Becomes Him (Interlude)
16. I See Feat. Red E
17. Time For Love & Tears




Production by PF Cuttin, Psycho Les, JK1 The Supernova, Da Beatminerz & DJ Doom.
Available worldwide February 26th.

Pre-order your copy now !


UGHH : LP / CD / Tape
HHV : LP / CD / Tape
FatBeats : LP / CD / Tape 




No comments:

Post a Comment