Thursday, March 17, 2022

TRÜ - Take Over - 1998


 12" - 1998 - FICO 


I found this wax a few months ago in Paris. I already knew this track entitled "Take Over" released by TRÜ but I realized that I had never bought this 12" when it came out in 1998. 

TRÜ was an emcee from Jamaica, Queens but he was also one of the main producers working for the record label named FICO, along with his production partner TiltFICO stands for First International Choice Operation, a record label based in Jamaica Ave, Woodhaven NY and managed by Pierre Emmanuel Louis a.k.a Supreme. 

The most interesting track of the record is "Take Over" produced by Tilt on the B-Side. TRÜ produced the other track on the A-side titled "New Love" but it's not really my kind of shit to be honest. B-side wins again like we usually say !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment