Saturday, February 29, 2020

BornEnemy - BornEnemy EP - 2020



EP - 2020 - Marvel Records  



Well ... to be honest I'm not reallly a huge fan of Metal Music... I think last time I listened to this kind of release was when the Judgement Night OST came out in 1993, but I have to admit that the "Black Out" single in its original and remix versions is mad dope... Venom has done a great job in this production including all the Hip-Hop Ingredients. Respect is due to one of the best French hip-hop producer !  Peace 


"Time to unleash the beast ! BornEnemy is out. This is a special record to me, first because I stopped to do vocal tracks in 2012, then because I had to open my ground to let somebody from outside to get in. Our culture is mixed of everything, from jazz to blues to rock, to new wave, to soul, to funk, to bossa, to calypso, to heavy metal... we absorb everything and spit it out in a new RAW form. A raw form that I'll always represent. Musicians often think we're not musicians, they don't understand the science behind a hip hop beats so I have mad respect for Metal headz that respect Hip Hop. PrisonLife are ones of them. We did this to cross our styles and crush the barriers. You'll hear scratches, guitars, bass, chopped samples, drum programmation and live, growl and raps with a message. Plug your brain and listen." - Venom 





01 - Black Out 
02 - Riffs
03 - The Crying Freeman (Celui qui pleure, n'est plus...)
04 - Retaliator
05 - Black Out remix


Available on 10" vinyl, Cassette & CD...

Order  
Shipping Date : March 3rd 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment