Sunday, September 16, 2018

A Hip Hop Tribute to Aretha Franklin Mixed by DJ Filthy Rich







1. EPMD - I'm Housin (samples Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady)
2. Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady 
3. 3rd Bass feat Zev Love X - The Gas Face (samples Aretha Franklin - Think)
4. Aretha Franklin - Think (Blend)
5. Aretha Franklin - It's Your Thing (Blend with T La Rock)
6. Aretha Franklin - Here We Go Again (Blend with Rakim)
7. Aretha Franklin feat Lauryn Hill - A Rose Is Still A Rose (Blend)
8. Aretha Franklin - Cry Like A Baby (Blend)
9. Saukrates ft Heltah Skeltah - Ultimate Rush (samples Aretha Franklin - Cry Like a Baby)
10. Aretha Franklin - Call Me
11. Slum Village feat Kanye West & Jon Legend - Selfish (sampled Aretha Franklin - Call Me)
12. Aretha Franklin - You Are My Sunshine
13. Mobb Deep - Drop A Gem On Em (Filthy Rich Re-Edit) (samples Aretha Franklin You Are My Sunshine)
14. Trigger Tha Gambler - My Crew Can't Go For That (samples Aretha Franklin - I Get High)
15. Aretha Franklin - I Get High (Blend) 
16. Talib Kweli feat Mos Def - Joy (samples Aretha Franklin - I Get High)
17. Aretha Franklin - One Step Ahead (Blend)
18. Mos Def - Ms Fat Booty (samples Aretha Franklin - One Step Ahead)
19. Nas - The Rise And Fall (samples Aretha Franklin - A Song For You)
20. Aretha Franklin - A Song For You
21. Onyx - Last Dayz (samples Aretha Franklin - A Song For You)
22. Black Star - You Already Knew (samples Aretha Franklin - Mister Spain)
23. Aretha Franklin - Oh Me Oh My (I'm a Fool For You Baby)
24. Pete Rock and INI - Aretha (Blend with 2Pac) (samples Aretha Franklin - Oh Me Oh My)
25. Aretha Franklin - The Long And Winding Road
26. Styles P & Pharoahe Monch - The Life (Blend with Notorious BIG) (samples Aretha Franklin - The Long and Winding Road)
27. Aretha Franklin - Spirit In The Dark
28. Kanye West - School Spirit (samples Aretha Franklin - Spirit In The Dark)
29. Aretha Franklin - Young Gifted and Black
30. Heavy D - Yes Y'all (samples Aretha Franklin - Youg Gifted and Black)
31. Aretha Franklin - Oh Baby
32. Jay-Z - In My Lifetime (Big Jaz Remix) (sampled Aretha Franklin - Oh Baby)
33. Jon B feat Scarface - Thru The Fire (samples Aretha Franklin - Precious Memories)
34. Cam'ron feat Tiffany Carlin - Daydreaming (samples Aretha Franklin - Daydreamin')
35. Aretha Franklin - Day Dreaming (Blend)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting up my mixtape, Unikone! Glad ya feelin it! I've received many comments from users in the U.S. not able to listen to it on Mixcloud, so I've uploaded it to Soundcloud here:

    https://soundcloud.com/djfilthyrich-4/hip-hop-tribute-to-aretha-franklin-whosampledcom-dj-filthy-rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thanks for the info ! updated

    ReplyDelete