Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Burnt Clique - Wild Wild East - 1996



12" - 1996 - Blank Records 


Here is the debut single of Burnt Clique, consisted of J-Boogie the Journalist, S-ON the Terrible and Capital the Crimelord hailing from Long Island, NY. The wax was released in 1996 on Blank Records. Both tracks of the 12" titled "Dipladoekisss" and "Wild Wild East" were produced by Anthony Marotta (Captrak Productions) who is I think from the same family as the legendary studio engineer Charlie Marotta, known for his work with EPMD, Stezo or Redman... just to name a few...





6 comments:

  1. This is my most wanted record right now. Do you have a vinyl rip of this bro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Capital the Crimelord is Capital T, who also rapped with Biz Markie and Diamond Shell, and produced several joints for R.A. the Rugged Man including "Stanley Kubrick"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dug bit deeper and wrote about what I found for my site. Check it out: https://www.longislandrap.com/2020/06/burnt-clique-dipladoekisss-wild-wild-east.html

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link and all the info

    ReplyDelete