Friday, November 17, 2017

Evidence - Weather or Not - 2018


LP - 2018 - Rhymesayers Ent. 



01 - The Factory
03 - Powder Cocaine feat. Slug & Catero
04 - Jim Dean
05 - Weather or Not
06 - Moving Too Fast feat. Catero
07 - Runners feat. Defari
08 - Bad Publicity feat. Krondon
09 - Rain Drops
10 - Sell Me This Pen feat. Alchemist & Mach Hommy
11 - Love Is A Funny Thing feat. Styles P, Rapsody, & Khrysis
12 - 10,000 Hours
13 - What I Need
14 - To Make A Long Story Longer feat. Jonwayne
15 - Wonderful World feat. Rakaa
16 - By My Side Too







"Evidence has returned to deliver his third solo album, Weather or Not, the final chapter in The Weatherman series before beginning the next saga. “As a writer and a rapper, I’ve been using the weather as a metaphor my whole career,” Evidence explains. “On the Dilated Peoples song “Guaranteed”, I had a line that said, ‘Some think I’m clever, others think I’m the one who makes too many references to weather… or not.’ Every time I would perform that song live, the crowd would always say the ‘or not’, so I knew I was on to something, and it would eventually be an album title.” 

For Weather or Not, Evidence tapped a stellar cast of producers to share duties with, including Alchemist, DJ Premier, Nottz, DJ Babu, Twiz The Beat Pro, Sam I Yam and Budgie. The album also features an all-star lineup of guests and friends, including Slug (Atmosphere), Rakaa (Dilated Peoples), Alchemist, Styles P, Rapsody, Jonwayne, Defari, Krondon, Khrysis, Mach Hommy and Catero. 

“I made this album with loyalists in mind,” Evidence says. “There’s nothing that’s unintentional. There are no wasted words.” While the album predominantly highlights his talent as a rapper, Evidence is also a well known producer, photographer and videographer. But, for all of his non-stop, high-level productivity, Evidence is most notably modest, a quality fully captured on Weather Or Not. 

“Now that the album is finished, I can see clearly that every single song serves its own purpose. To me, it’s like a playlist, or a greatest hits collection…except that none of these songs existed before I made them.” "


Release Date : January 26th 2018
Pre-Orders : Vinyl / CD 


No comments:

Post a Comment