Friday, October 30, 2020

Trevor J & Loop.Holes - Almost Home - 2020

 


Here is a brand new project dropped by the San Diego-based MC Trevor J a.k.a Veks and the production team Loop.Holes from Norway. The album is produced by TypeRaw, Axian and LootFattig. 


"This album was a long time coming, it means a lot to me because for once, I am comfortable with who I am as an artist and as a human in general. Those who have followed along with my career, most likely know me (Trevor J) as Veks, and under albums released in early 2010's such as "Missing Children", "Get Home Safe, Kid", & "Gone Missing". Those albums were created when I was a very lost teenager, and today I find myself in route to Home, finally. Home is a place within myself that I have been searching for a lifetime. I've worked so hard to get here, and would love to say I've made it, but I'm still in route, progressively moving forward. So here I am, Almost Home." - courtesy of Trevor J a.k.a Veks 




No comments:

Post a Comment