Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Blaq Poet - Scribes - 2020



Blaq Poet is back with a brand new 7-track EP  untitled "Scribes" fully produced by the South American Beatmaker Daniel El Campeon





For those who don't know Daniel El Campeon, here are some info about him that I had during a short interview :


Daniel El Campeon "I've worked with some US and mostly South American artists as that's my home territory and musically base.
I started when I was 14 years old with friends as a DJ, tried to make my role in the group more relevant and started to make beats after my groups advice's and have never looked back since.
I worked with countless people and styles in order to find my own style and energy, it took a lot of time for me and since I wasn't musically trained the process was very long for me in order to become what I wished to become, a producer with a classic style and sound inspired by modern music and equipment as well as my roots.
First and foremost I'm a fan and study the culture day by day, I'm just being lucky being a part of It and being able to work with people that inspire me on a daily basis.
I've listened to Black Poet since I first heard screwballs album y2k, and always been a huge fan of Queensbridge music. It wasn't until a couple of years ago I was in contact with Poet and sent a batch of beats were he dug my sound. After that It took a bit more time to coordinate our paths in order to sit down and talk about making something bigger than just a song and we agreed on doing a project together, that later evolved into my first release of 2020, Scribes. Poet has a very organic way of making music and the workflow was fluent. As beats was sent and songs were made for Scribes, some was taken away by poet for other projects so it will be coming more collaborations in the future, for anyone who enjoys our sound together. Scribes is my latest work and first release of 2020.



No comments:

Post a Comment